Monday 13 May 2013

Design Package 'Velocity Trading'

Last year I was contacted by 'Velocity Trading', a fairly new collection of traders, with offices in London, Sydney, New York, Toronto, Auckland and Johannesburg. They specialized in 'Custom FX trading solutions' for small business's; now I'm not saying I understood exactly what that meant, but as the majority of the content was given to me it didn't really matter.
I was basically asked to put together a promotional packet of information of the services they offer, which was to be given to the perspective clients at the end of each proposal meeting, and to be used globally within the company.

Though the finish they were after was a bit more 'corporate' than my usual work, i always enjoy a good InDesign session, i mean who doesn't?...

I've never actually had a chance to see the final piece in physical form, but these are the designs that were used...




No comments:

Post a Comment